วันเสาร์ที่ 21 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2561

My First Week


      Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog! Today, I will tell you about my first week that I studied Computer Application for English Language Teaching subject. In this class, I learned about “What is a weblog?” , Creation a blog, and Technology in Language Teaching.
          First, I learned “ What is a weblog”. A weblog or blog is an online journal that an individual can continuously update with his or her own words, ideas, and thoughts through software. So, a weblog is very important and necessary for studying in this class because it is easy to read and understand. Moreover, a weblog looks like a place where people around the world can share the knowledge to each others.
          Second, I learned how to create a blog. I really like this part because it is easy to create a blog and my teacher always taught me such as, how to add my name on my blog, how to add my photo on my blog as well.
          Third, I learned “Technology in Language Teaching about “The Teacher Council of Thailand” that the teachers must have basic knowledge of computer and should also be able to apply Internet in the teaching. And then, I learned abbreviations such as, CMC = Computer- Mediated Communication,
MUD = Multi User Dimension, and ICT = Information and Communication Technology ,etc.  
          Finally, I could create my blog and wrote my profile on my blog properly. And I realized that using computer is necessary for teachers and students. So, I have to do my best in this class.     

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

(My favorite song)Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj - Bang Bang ft. Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj

 

Computer Application for English Language Teaching Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design